Geocosmic (Astrologic) Indicator for Metatrader 4
Adding to MT4 chart and configuration
- If everything previously been done correctly, you will see AMT4 in the Metatrader indicators list.
- Select, drag and drop it onto a chart.
- Switch to Common tab and check Allow DLL imports box. The DLL is an external library that contains a part of the indicator code. The indicator won't work without it.
- Once you clicked OK in indicator adding window it will be added to your chart and you will see blue/red glyphs (special symbols) with astrological events there.
- If you dropped the indicator onto a chart but there are no blue glyphs with planetary aspects, check your Metatrader 4 logs Experts tab. There should no be AEMT4-related errors
there, only normal information messages like Terminal path, Broker Time Zone and numbers of aspects found.
- The most common error is DLL not allowed that occurs if step 3 in above section been ignored by user
- Activated Windows User Access Control may create specific problems related to files read/write permissions. If you see something like this, maybe you need to run Metatrader with administrator rights.
- The easiest way of doing this is to click with a right mouse button on Metatrader desktop shortcut, select Run as administrator in properties list and click with a left mouse button on that.
- If this works and you want always to run Metatrader as administrator with a single click, check Run this program as administrator box in program shortcut properties Compatibility
This page is best viewed in 1280x768 or higher screen resolution. © 1996-2018 astroElite.com AIT