IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Questions about AstroElite Financial
Guest_Anupam_*
post Nov 28 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #1

Guests

1. Does astroelite have any interpretation module ? Does it explain what a planetary formation means for a financial market ? Can it identify formation that includes more than 2 bodies like grand trine or grand square ?
2. Do you offer any mentoring Program or chat room services for trading Forex or Stock options ? If not, what book/course do you recommend?
3. Does the software offer any feature where one can compare stocks based on his own natal info – like Galactic Stock Trader http://www.galacticinvestor.com/galactic_stock_trader.htm ?
4. On your website http://astroelite.com/financial-astrology/...l-astrology.asp , Jon Stevens has shown a graph of Sector combined with a stock. Can I create the same chart using astroelite ?
5. Does astroelite software allow to plot planetary price levels ?
6. If I find a major high and low on a market and wants to see what are the significant astro events happened on that day, can astroelite show that ? Fibonacci Galactic software has this feature.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Admin
post Nov 28 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

You didn't mention a name of the program you are interested in: AE for Metatrader 4 or AstroElite Financial.
In few days we will provide you with a trial copy of the software so you could make a decision whether our product fits you needs.

As to direct recommendations, books, courses and other educational materials -- they all are useless because assume a primitive
approach that is too far from understanding the market nature. Those who know -- do trade, those who don't -- teach others.

We sell only a software but not the recipes of how to make money by using astrology in trading.
You might read about this in payment page disclaimer.

Such recommendations simply do not exist and those who offer those are just scammers.

+Quote Post
Guest_Anupam_*
post Nov 28 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #3

Guests

I am asking about AstroElite Financial, because that has more features compare to MT4 version. Does AstroElite Financial work with MT4 real time data feed ? Also, can I plot planetary price levels ? I admire your honesty – I have been trading using technical indicators but feel that I am missing the ability to forecast market turns. So, not sure if astro is a myth or can really help me to forecast turn times. I am totally in agreement with your comment – “Those who know -- do trade, those who don't -- teach others.” I have seen lot of them in technical trading.
But, Astro is a huge subject and I can spend next 10 years to find out if it really works or not. So, I am trying to find someone who can show me couple of things that work and I will be able to take it from there. I have checked with Jace from Trading Harmonically with the Universe, they have too many techniques but no specific trading method. Something works some times but I can not trade with out a specific method that is consistent.
You have developed a fabulous product, what is your experience with Astro, does it work consistently?

+Quote Post
Admin
post Nov 30 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I am asking about AstroElite Financial, because that has more features compare to MT4 version.
Yes, it has, but AEMT4 is much simpler to install and operate and that may be a good first step in financial astrology. Also, it's ten times cheaper.

Does AstroElite Financial work with MT4 real time data feed?
Metaquotes excluded API since MT3 version and disable other program to interact directly to MT servers. I had a live data feed in times of MT3 and must say it's a useless feature though looks spectacular and helps to sell the software.

Also, can I plot planetary price levels?
There are multiple techniques refer to price levels. Which one exactly you mean? Do you have a detailed description for that?
If you mean John Stevens 'recommendations' they are too general and have no practical value.
It is the astrologer's task to correlate the ups and downs in the historical price chart to astrological influences in effect at the time.

At this point we may stop. Astrological patterns never repeat in sense of price action. For example, we had EUR/USD major reversal point in June 8, 2010 when Jupiter conjuncted Uranus in the very start of Aries, but if you will explore similar patterns you will not find any reversal points in the past.
Even if you extend the condition and explore all major Jupiter-Uranus aspects and disregard zodiac sign, anyway there will no be any correlation between EUR/USD ups and lows and Jupiter-Uranus aspects.

If something important happens to market when specific astrological events occur, there is no any guarantee that same market behavior will accompany the next pattern (planetary combination) occurrence. It's a major pitfall for most astrological programs, rules and techniques.
There are no stable market cycles but all planets movements are cyclic by nature.

Ask yourself - why John Stevens provides those exhausting for every astrologer live phone readings for $350 if he is able to predict at least few reversals yearly and make a lot of money?

So, not sure if astro is a myth or can really help me to forecast turn times.
It's impossible to forecast a chaotic process what the market is. As to usefulness of astrological phenomena for trading, it's a very personal issue but I never saw a wealthy astrologer from Japan through Russia and Europe and up to California during last 14 years.

So, I am trying to find someone who can show me couple of things that work
Neither works long enough to trade with profit, IMO. If I ever discover such a method I'd never share that with others unless this is my son or other close relative. It's a priceless thing and almost absolute power over the world. With the same success you may search for control over gravitation or remedy against cancer.

what is your experience with Astro, does it work consistently?
Consistent and predictable results would mean the end of free markets. Since such are still exists -- nobody in the whole world is able to consistently predict price behavior.

Nevertheless, there are ways to make money by market speculations and this is a screenshot of my MBT account. During last month a gain was more than 25%.

This is result of combination my automatic trading system for Metatrader 4 with some rules beyond technical analysis math.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2018 - 10:45 AM