IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Calendar date is incorrect, What to do in that case?
Admin
post Sep 26 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

You have received a calendar with red warning about blank/default data (January 1, 1980, 00:00, 0000' latitude, 0000' longitude).
This means you didn't input any birth data at all or your computer prevents these data to be transfered to our server report generating script. In this case we may find the problem and in case your birth data are available in server logs, we will fix the problem shortly.
Otherwise you have to contact support service and provide your birth data. The order will be processed manually in 12-24 hours,

You made a mistake when typed in your birth data
In this case you are only a person aware about this and you have to contact AE and provide the correct information. Your calendar will fixed shortly after your request.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Admin
post Sep 26 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I am unable to see my entire report - I only see September.

We have verified the link you sent us and found out that actually you see a whole calendar but it does not contain your personal data. Read the first message of this topic, please.

Why isn't this link based on my data? And where can I get the 3-month calender based on my data? Will it be sent to me by post?

Read the first message of this topic, please.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd December 2014 - 02:55 AM