Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is FX live data availabe in AEF
Admin
post Oct 26 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I am very interested in your financial astrology software. I trade Forex, and notice that your software has a live FX data feed. Is that correct? As long as it does have a life FX data feed, I would like to use it in conjunction with the charting software and trading platform I already use.

The live data feed based on Metatrader 3 API, when every tick displayed on a chart, was available in AEF until new NFA/CFTC rules (May 2009). Since then Metaquotes and all brokers stopped supporting MT3 and there is no longer data feed for the feature. So, for now AEF does not have that.

Actually it didn't affect a forecast accuracy because geo-cosmic cycles are of days and months in length and live data feed is rather spectacular but useless.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Admin
post Dec 5 2010, 01:54 PM
Post #2

Administrator

When I login to your data server, do I get intraday TF data feed for Forex and S&P markets? Are they real time data feed ?

We don't have our own quotation server but use the data from different free sources like Yahoo, Dukas or GCI or local data from Metastock or Metatrader program if user have they installed. We don't charge for those data and don't guarantee their quality or availability. Time frames and instruments available depend on sources and is subject to change.

To monitor Forex and S&P live data on shorter time frames up to 1-5 minutes you may use Metatrader 4 with AEMT4 installed.

Your Stock data base that has Natal info, can I get intraday real time data feed ?

FTC database ('stock data') is a collection of dates of first-trade-charts or incorporation dates that used for natal charts.
They never change and cannot be intradate or real time.

Like all financial astrology programs AEF is a research tool but not a trading platform and is not integrated with any live data
server. In theory, such interface may be added but it means monthly fee and we have no demand on this type of service.
If you know any company that provides free API to their live price data feed, we ready to consider that's integration to future AEF versions.

+Quote Post
Admin
post Jul 8 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Administrator

Is there a plan to update the astroelite software to take realtime mt4 data in d nearest future??

No. Metatrader is a closed program that makes its integration with other software very difficult.
Specially for those who want to see a live price data the indicator for MT4 has been created.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2018 - 10:24 AM