Reply to this topicStart new topic
M1 intraday graphs
Admin
post Dec 29 2010, 02:46 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I want to see the cycles visually by plotting them on a 1 min graph. So, is there any way to get EURUSD 1 min chart (not live) to plot and plot all the planetary aspects and Asc, Dsc, Mc and Ic on the price chart ?

Can I plot aspects on a 1 min graph with out price data?

Yes, you can plot the intraday data in Graphic Ephemeris. The easiest way to do this is using of 'Ascending planets (intraday graph)' template available at Preferences->Templates list. The only things you should corrects are: necessary date and default place. The date is set in main window tool bar and place in Preferences->Calculation->Default location. Time zone is set automatically because software has an embedded TZ table.

I want to see the important events for tomorrow without running animation each minute for the entire day. Can I run a search or create a list of events including ingresses and declinations (parallel and contra) ?

There is no feature in this form in AEF now but some time ago we had that implemented as a free web service (Astro Economic Calendar) on astroelite.com and probably might restore that.
You may easily see all astro phenomena like ingresses and declination in Graphic Epemeris in form of graphs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2018 - 11:39 AM