+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Abdulrahman

Administrator

Abdulrahman

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulrahman
    I noted one point on both of planetary index and bradley index as well, that is, when the indicator is applied to chart, it keeps fixed with the same shape no matter how forward or backward the time is drawn by the user. What is the reason behind this?
    If I understood you correctly, a Bradley graph is the same no matter what its screen start date is.
    To make things clear, set invisible all other graphs like price and planetary lines and then click toolbar Forward/Backward blue buttons with arrows and compare the graphs.

That's what I've got:

What do you see in the case?

Administrator
    please let me know how I display the price movement with Bradley Index only i.e. as in the attached photo taken from your website.
    • Uncheck Transit box to turn off planetary lines
    • Change Y axis labels from Degrees to Prices

Both controls are marked with red on the attached screenshot

Administrator
    noted that when converting the vertical axis into degrees, the reaching of price line to the degree (0) was followed by a swing high and if it reaches the degree (360), this is followed by swing down.
    My conclusion, hopefully accurate, that there should be a sort of equation to convert price into degrees and vice versa.
    Am I right?
    No, you are not.
    There is no any conversion of price to longitude or vice versa. Just two graphs scaled to fit a same grid.
    Price line reaches not a degree 0°, but a minimum value for given date range. This minimum is got from historical data from start date to end date.
    That's why after reaching minimum, price graph always goes higher.

Planets usually orbit by circles, that's why their coordinates appear as sloping lines and after 360° they move to zero degree.

+ Reply to Thread