+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Massimo

Administrator

Massimo

Our customer with Windows region set to Italian (Italy) got this problem when selected *G.Ephem (Graphic Ephemeris) and it is related to difference in American (mm/dd/yyyy) and European (dd/mm/yyyy) date formats.

We were unable to reproduce the problem but it's easy to fix that.
    Just input any date that start with January, 1 (01/01) and press Enter.
    Then you may input any date you need.

Administrator
    if in F.ephem is possible to see aspect in heliocentric mode
    It is possible since today, February 9, 2018.

Update your software, then in Prefs->Fin.Ephem check Heliocentric box.

Administrator
    If i want to check the aspect of a planet versus all the others , without having all reciprocal aspect plotted, would it be possible? right now i do it manually ( for example if i want to check Mercury versus venus and mars, i am not interested in seeing venus and mars aspects plotted, but only in mercury vs mars and mercury vs venus).
    This feature is available in AE Financial only.
    To see the aspects for some specific planet only, go Prefs->Fin.Ephem and select that planet in Single planet aspects group.

For example, if you select Mercury, Venus or Mars, you'll see FE graphs like these:

Administrator
    I have seen that financial edition has weekly button. does it work? does it goes back till 2000 with weekly chart if your broker has the same historic data? And for f.epherimed does the glyphs can be plotted in weekly mode so far in the past or they stops at 2010 as for ae trader version?
    Weekly and monthly graphs are available in AE Trader version as well.

If WK or MN buttons are grayed-out, it means there is no weekly/monthly data files in your MT4 history folder.
    Go to Metatrader, select WK/MN time frame, quit Metatrader so it save the files and restart AE Trader.

And for f.epherimed does the glyphs can be plotted in weekly mode so far in the past or they stops at 2010 as for ae trader version?

Financial Ephemerides displays monthly and weekly bars but wihout aspect glyphs. They have no sense there, because there are many dozen aspects on single bar and they look like a real mess.You have to use planetary lines instead (see screenshot above)

MN and WK time frames go back as far as your broker data do. For example, in case of Australian Pepperstone broker weekly EUR/USD data begin from 1996 and monthly from 1994.

Administrator
    For calendar days function i mean the space of 2 empty bars for saturday and sunday which let you see better when aspects falls on sunday.
    You may see the aspects that occur during days when market is closed (Saturday and Sunday) and no bars/candles generated, as stacks of aspects on Monday or sometimes Friday bars.

If daily chart is overwhelmed with many aspects that hard to read, switch to H4 or even H1 time frame.

Administrator
    I noticed today there is a little difference in hours displayed. I explain my self: i set my time zone at +1 in astrocalendar, in retrograde periods too, and in Fin. data .
    Then i check any aspect and i can see in astrocalendar it is correct with my timezone, but when i check the same aspect in F.Ephem it is displayed with the greenwich time, which means there is one hour of difference. Is it correct?
    Financial Ephemerides use a pre-calculated for GMT astro-events database and that date/time displays as pop-up hint when you point to aspect glyph.
    At the moment there is no option to set FE time zone like it is done in AstroCalendar or Retrograde planets table.

+ Reply to Thread