+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marty

Administrator

Marty

I downloaded and reviewed the software and went over the user manual and have several questions on how to use it.
    Sorry, but you have mixed AE Trader and AE Financial that are different programs.
    You have downloaded AE Trader while many of your questions apply to AE Financial version.

1- I was unable to connect it to my mt4 platform to show me the latest date and price data. Although I went through the manual step by step I could not connect it to my mt4 platform. It was not like your GCI Forex example as you can see below.
    So I downloaded a GCI Forex demo and managed to get it up but would still prefer my broker...
    Sorry, when we created a Help system, we didn't know from what broker your Metatrader 4 will be.
    Having a GCI MT4 is a good idea because besides Forex it provides a plethora of instruments including stocks, indexes and commodities, but AE Trader/Financial may be configured for any brokers, including IC Markets you use.

2- How do I get the live data from the mt4 to the AE software and see the aspects on the F Ephem chart as they occur so I can back and forward test aspects.
    A live feed is available in AE Financial only. See this table for versions differences, in particular Financial data and Data feed features.

3- Can I actually see the aspects as they occur on my broker MT4 platform?
    We cannot add AE Financial/Trader features to Metatrader 4. If you want to see aspects on MT4 chart you may use our AEMT4 (Astrological (geocosmic) indicator for Metatrader 4 trading platform), though it not so powerful as stand-alone applications like AE Trader or Financial

4- Is there a guide to understanding the waves and the aspects on the G Ephem and the F Ephem? So I can at least have an idea on what to look out for.
    See the answer for item 11

5- If I want to add lets say EURUSD or the SP500 what I need to do step by step is not clear. Do I create the natal wheel first? Do I just select it from the mt4 assets that I linked AE to (ICMarkets)?
    No, you don't need to create a wheel. Once your AE program is configured for existing MT4 all you need is clicking in the instruments list.

6- Although I opened up the F Ephem with the eurusd I cant get it tothe current date price data. Its in 2011 and I cant see the aspects being formed any where?
    Check if MT4 settings are correct in AE program and your MT4 historical data are up-to-date

7- Does the chart run on real time or do I have to move it forward manually with the blue arrows? If you dont have a real time wheel it would be great to have it... and the wheel's
    AE Financial is able to run a live chart in case it has been configured to use MT4 live feed. It requires installation of special indicator (AEDataFeed) on MT4 chart.

8- Is there a guide on how to use Bradley and the Planetary Index so I can read it to evaluate it for currencies + commodities and indices? Like what is a good set up on preferences for them?
    Planetary Index is a new stuff and there is no manual on using that. You have to make your own research.
    As to D.Bradley siderograph, look at his "Stock Market Prediction" book. It's our of print but you may find it in the Internet.

9- On File tab I dont have Instrument list either so I could not customize or select a time frame.
    File->Instruments menu item is for configuring Yahoo Finance list in case AE Financial set to use that (Yahoo Finance) data feed. AE Trader, you are running, has no this mode and this menu.

10- On this page http://astroelite.com/financial-astr...econograph.asp you have the econograph explanation but I could not get it to work on AE. How can I set up the Buy When and Sell when criteria like on this page.
    Econograph is AE Financial exclusive feature. You are running AE Trader, though.

11- How can I do a geo-declination forecast?
    Sorry, we do not provide this type of service.

12- Is there a way I can select an asset and then the software tests the aspect settings and sees which configurations generate best moves in the market? I could have sworn I saw the market analyzer screen shot somewhere but I lost it...
    Market Analyzer

Administrator
    Below pic is where all the red dotted lines are the vertical ones... if they are not system generated. is there a way of clearing them all at once? Because 1 by 1 with the eraser button is pretty tough.
    Those are not user marks. You have changed GE settings to mark every aspect with a line.
    Go to Prefs->G.Eph1->Aspects and uncheck Mark Lines box.

Administrator
    I could not get the latest bars... below is the h4 chart and its still showing as at yesterday on the date space and even if I type in today's date it goes back to yesterday.

Metatrader does not update historical files, used with AE Trader, while running. It saves those only when it close.

Go to your MT4, select H4 time frame for the instrument and close MT4. Then click AE Trader Forward button (blue right arrow) and you will see a latest bar.

You may read available bars dates in AE program status bar (window bottom/left)

+ Reply to Thread